My internet service simply stopped working.I called Basic Internet the same day at 255 270-3725 who spoke to Charlotte who said she would notify T-Mobile.

I have called back several times and left messages that have gone unanswered. I have had no contact to date (1 week later!) and do not expect to hear from them again. I am currently trying to locate new service with another company. This company has non-existent customer service.

I read an article on Clark Howard's website which was how I ended up getting service with Basic Internet.

Clark Howard needs to pull the article from his website as it is a trap.Stay far, far away from this company or you will be their next victim!

Review about: Basic Internet Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Basic Internet?

Comments

I had a similar problem in early August 2017 with a sudden redirect to the T-Mobile site to sign up for a plan saying that my login credentials were invalid.I contacted Customer Service and they suggested rebooting the hotspot (which did not work).

They later sent me a SIM card to replace the previous one (which was a replacement back in August 2016 when I also could not connect to the internet). I got it it the mail and replaced the SIM card inside the hotspot.

But I again got the redirect to T-Mobile site to sign up for a data plan.Eventually, someone at BasicAccess.com got my new SIM card registered to the T-Mobile network and I was able to get internet access.

I had the same problem n had double charged for activation but it hasnt been on for almost a year and cant go on internet n took money out of my account each month.I called and asked for all my monies to get it all back.

Terrible n bad attitude.Lier for low cost besides.